SPOILERS ALERT

Only navigate these waters if you are caught up with the latest chapter!

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Post Chapter 819: Who's Going To Defeat Jack The Drought?

Yonko Kaidou certainly has a crazy strong entourage. His right hand man Jack The Drought, a 1 Billion Berry bounty man, one of Three Calamities, was able to withstand five continuous days of battle against Duke Inuarashi and Master Nekomamushi. Although he used a underhanded trick with Caesar's gas, something worthy of a coward, his destructive power is nothing to be sneezed at.


Let's run down our usual suspect list!

I. Ronoa Zoro

I'm betting all of my 2 cents in my huge leather wallet that my most favorite character is the one who will take down Jack The Drought. Why? Several reasons:
Zoro is bored
  • Zoro (with Sanji now that I think about it) hasn't fought all out ever since the 2 year skip. After every fight since then he is barely hurt, unlike Luffy who was close to death twice already (Fishmen Island and Dressrosa). Our marimo is still BORED. 

  • Zoro has been paying close attention to the SH state of affairs, especially Kaidou and Jack. Every time Jack's vicious and appalling acts were mentioned by the minks, Oda made sure to lay stress on Zorro's reactions.
Zoro reflecting on the situation
  • He is currently so pissed off because his bro Sanji was kidnapped taken. 
Zoro's thinking

I.0.1. Luffy

Luffy promises to Kick Jack and Kaidou
You know he is the main protagonist of the series. Plus, if he fights Jack as he promised to, this will stretch the number of chapters before rescuing Sanji and later fighting Kaidou!


II. Duke Inuarashi and Master Nekomamushi

Duke Inuarashi
Master Nekomamushi
I was sold the moment I saw Inu and Neko take down Jack while he was fully transformed. If Jack decide kill Zou (the 1000 year old elephant), the minks will certainly use their secret trump card in whooping his behind. Read my theory about the minks' trump card here.






III.  Trafalgar D. Law
I just loved how Law is now a quasi part of the group. Ever since his alliance with Luffy and the Straw Hats, his emotions are more and more visible. I'm sure he would want to pay back the person who is responsible for destroying his longtime friend and nakama' home, Bepo. But I believe he is going to shine more when the fight against Kaidou starts.

Trafalgar D. Law
====================================================================
Which Theory Was Correct?
====================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment