SPOILERS ALERT

Only navigate these waters if you are caught up with the latest chapter!

Friday, February 9, 2018

One Piece Chapter 894 Review Chapter 895 Predictions


Get ready for the new Gear 4 SNAKE MAN

Get ready for GEAR 4 v2.0, or as I like to call : Gear 4.5. I have no freaking clue as to what it's going to look like, so I'm not even gonna bother myself to speculate too much on it. I was satisfied with this chapter, so let's wait 6 more days to find out. We can guess based on the name (snake, serpent, etc...), but one thing is for sure: Katakuri saw what's coming!
Both adversaries confirmed this is the last stretch, they can barely stand up at this point. Even Dogtooth is having trouble standing straight. Behind my man Zoro, I think Luffy has the most stamina and tenacity among the rookies.
Questions for next chap are:

  • Did Katakuri see his own demise? or Did he see himself standing on top of a defeated Luffy?
  • Did Luffy see his own victory?
  • Did both of them see the same future or their own separate version of the future?
For once, I will let ODA answer us those questions! I will be fine with anyone of them, though I still expect the Straw Hats making it out alive after dealing a heavy blow to the Big Mom Pirates. It will be a first for a rookie (Monk Urouge could only handle one sweet commander).

+++By the time we're done with this arc, my little finger also whispered to my ears that we will see in the same news report that Zoro and co. did something major like defeating Kaido's top dogs. 

And this is why we love One Piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment