SPOILERS ALERT

Only navigate these waters if you are caught up with the latest chapter!

Saturday, May 7, 2016

GIFs of Yonko Kaido - One Piece Episode 739



The ugliest One Piece episode -554
I stopped watching [with interest] the One Piece anime ever since the Fishmen Island arc. The ugly animation just turned me off, it was disrespectful to say the least. Although even Dragon Ball Z had some ugly animated episodes, those can be tolerated because of its age. But from time to time, because anime left a deep footprint in my life, I like to tune in and see how epic moments from the mangas are portrayed in animation. 

Episode 739 marked the entrance of Yonko Kaido. Though I expected great animation from start to finish, the first half of the episode left me disappointed. But the last scene when Kaido appeared was well done. I think they used the same animation style which was used throughout most of the War of The Summit arc.  I really miss the early One Piece animation techniques, it was simply unique, simple, and beautiful in its own way. 
Enough of my complaints, here are two Gifs images of when Kaidou appeared! 





Click on it if it doesn't run


No comments:

Post a Comment