SPOILERS ALERT

Only navigate these waters if you are caught up with the latest chapter!

Sunday, June 19, 2016

New Video Reviews - Revisited

Thanks to the never ending bullying from copyright holders, my previous videos were taken down. I guess couple of pictures from different chapters are enough to warrant 3 strikes from Shueisha and whatnot! Although I included very few limited snapshots of each chapter, the concept of fair use doesn't mean quack to them.
Anyway, I will still be doing videos, but I will avoid using any picture of the manga. Otherwise, these trolls a.k.a copyright infringements bots will continue to make a hell out of my free time.

First revisited video from One Piece Chapter 829. I will later revisit the previous videos since I think they were quite funny.

#youtubestrikedownsucks

No comments:

Post a Comment