SPOILERS ALERT

Only navigate these waters if you are caught up with the latest chapter!

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Chapter 900 901 902 903 Reviews! New Predictions!

The   1.5 Billion Berry Man


While awaiting to go check Avengers 3 Infinity Wars tomorrow, One Piece chapter 903 came out and it was a bang bang!


Chapitre 900    Chapitre 901   Chapitre 902

 Since I missed reviewing the past couple of chapters, here is a quickie highlight of the best parts!





Morgan predicting the new King Of Pirates

 This was so Doflimengo-like. Morgans is predicting that the new KOP will be from the worst generation.  At this point we all root for Luffy. However, I think Luffy will be joined by some of his peers and discover Raftel together. But because he is the glue that bands them together and the gravity that pulls them, they will acknowledge him as the defacto leader.

Law is already in, the seven crews forming the thousands members, Jinbei along with the Samurai of Wano and the Minks just made the scale heavier, and Bege is so-so. If more are to join I bet on  Jewelry Bonney and X-Drake.






Luffy demands Jinbei to come back alive even if it kills him
 haha. caught the drift?

 I think Jinbei made it out alive along with Germa 66.

 Sanji got kissed and forgot

  So bittersweet.




Dogtooth and Brulee reminiscing their childhood


 My favorite character in this arc was without a doubt Katakuri. Brulee ain't that bad either. The chapter was emotional and quite pleasant.







 Chapitre 903

LUFFY the Fifth YONKO?

 This chapter was a BANG and I loved it. My prediction about the title is dead on. Here are the highlights:

Luffy receives a 1.5 Billion Berry Bounty on his head while Sanji surpasses the 300 million mark
This surprised me. I knew that Whole Cake Island Arc started slow, but for ODA sensei to catch up like that by having Luffy surpass the 1 billion berry club and making him a potential Yonko sent chills down my spine. I feel like he gave the speed a notch so that Luffy becomes the next KOP right after the next couple of arcs. Nonetheless, I'm thrilled at this new turn of events.


Old Allies
Captain Cobi/Koby
We got a glimpse of Luffy's old allies such as Vivi, Rebecca, Crocodile, and even Cobi!

Cobi got a whole lot stronger. I think his skywalk ain't below that of Sanji if not stronger. His hands reminds me that of Garp in his youth and apparently his Haki of observation is phenomenal. Perhaps he can't glimpse into the future as well.

I wonder what Crocodile is transpiring these days. I didn't see Das Bones though.











Yonkos await Luffy

The YONKOS CLUB

Luffy just got another bull's eye on his back....from ALL YONKO.
Kaido just took him more seriously while Blackbeard thinks it's too early to call him the 5th Yonko. If we know anything, it is that Blackbeard is always right!
Big Mom is still furious at the boy, so an attack on Fishmand Island is imminent.
 The enigmatic Shanks has finally acknowledged that Luffy is ready. Remember that he only wanted to see him when he is at the summit of power?









  
Predictions for new chapters - Chapter 904

 It is clear that the story will make a detour at the Riverie before landing in Wano. I just hope it's not going to take more than a month. I miss Zoro so much.

If you haven't noticed, Dr Vegapunk's name is on the same newspaper, so does an image of Whitebeard Jr with a warning sign!

I'm guessing this is a hint that we will finally meet the man whose technology is 500 years ahead of us. As for the warning, well, the Shichibukai destroys everything on his path, I guess they got wind that he is after Marco.





No comments:

Post a Comment